since i’m usually scrolling through tumblr all day, i come across these survey like questions and it brings me back to those myspace days. enjoy these random questions and answers!
1. What is a thought that often keeps you from falling asleep?
– basically worrying if i made the best use of my day 2. Who is on your mind the most?
– this is hard, i guess myself 3. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them?
– i have plenty, there’s one from me falling off the top of my bunk bed in my sleep and breaking a lamp. oh that definitely hurt. 4. If you could pick one song to describe who you are, what song would it be?
– today this song would be “human” by christina perri 5. Have you ever felt like just packing up your things and leaving everything behind?
– oh i feel like this every other day, some days it’s a lot stronger than others 6. Name 3 of your favorite books. Now if you could live in the world of one of those, which one would you choose?
– i love reading! i have more than 3 favorites, but let’s use some recent things i’ve read “a tale of two cities,” “bass ackwards and belly up,” and “actors anonymous.” i’d most likely choose some story in actors anonymous. 7. If you could go out on a date with your celebrity crush, what would you want to do?
– go to a poetry reading or an art gallery because i’d be really interested in the conversation that would arise 8. If you had to have your memory reset but you could choose only one memory to keep with you, what memory would you choose?
– the first time I flew out of the country and saw my dad waiting for me at the airport 9. You run into yourself from the future, they offer to tell you what you have to look forward to, would you choose to know what your future is like?
– of course, it would most likely change after i’m told, but i wouldn’t let an opportunity like that pass 10. You’re a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
– a shovel? 11. Are you currently hiding something from someone?
– nope 12. What is one thing you don’t want your parents to know about you?
– i’m not hiding anything from them 13. What are some sensitive subjects for you?
– eating, my parents, and depression 14. Was 2014 a good year for you?
– there were really great moments and a good share of moments I could have done without 15. If you could change any moment in 2014, would you?
– yes 16. What is the worst nightmare you’ve had?
– i can only remember my childhood nightmares, like giant barneys trying to kidnap me 17. Where do you feel the most comfortable?
– in my bed 18. A night at home or a night out?
– night at home! yay it’s a friday night. 19. What is the thing you fear the most?
– death? or falling to my death? 20. If you were a fictional character who would you be?
– helga from hey arnold! 21. Have you ever felt forgotten?
– who hasn’t? 22. How do you handle conflict?
– depends on the situation 23. Who and/or what makes you the happiest?
– being around my close friends doing absolutely nothing 24. If you could design the perfect day, what would it be like?
– a trip to the bookstore, take out, and binge watching tv shows with friends 25. Do you have any hobbies?
– is sleeping a hobby? probably doodling and reading 26. You can have only one trip in a time machine, would you travel to the future or the past?
– the future! 27. List one of your quirks
– mostly write only in lowercase letters 28. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
– i have had two 29. What is the strangest thing you’ve experienced?
– one of the strangest things was having someone whisper rap lyrics in my ear, why was this person standing so close to me? why did they think anyone would enjoy that? 30. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
– yesterday at target
since it’s the weekend i’ll finally have some down time to write some more post. i’ve been slacking lately! it would be awesome if any of you wanted to answer these questions as well! 😊